My Blog List

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer Concert Series

So many good bands are coming this summer, and I'll be fat and pregnant for all of them. Wilco is up first and I just scored tickets (right, Eric, I just scored great seats?). I've turned Matt into a fan and the show is on a Friday night: perfect for old people!

The Pretenders are touring with Stray Cats and ZZ Top this summer, how odd. Even more odd, I can honestly admit that I've seen all three of those bands. Imagine, if you will, me at ZZ Top a few years back. Eric produced it and told me I had to check out the stage, so I went. Not a fan of their music, but the moving sidewalks were cool. LOVE the Pretenders & Stray Cats.

The Police. We'll be visiting another city for that one.

When the Hip were at the Vogue a few weeks ago they asked how many shows I'd seen there. Almost too embarrassing to answer. A thousand? Maybe more? Egad.

I begin banjo lessons in June. Oh, sweet child of mine, I hope you come musically inclined so that we can start a band...

No comments: