My Blog List

Monday, May 28, 2007

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Memorial Day Weekend. Race Weekend. For most of Indianapolis, a relaxing weekend. For us: Moving Weekend.

We're in our new house now. Matt won't even let me look at a heavy box, let alone lift one. "Jill, stop that. Hand it to me. Sit down. Take a break. Be careful. Don't lift. Put your feet up!"

This Matt quote sums up the amount of lifting he's done all weekend: Jill, this is the second box labeled "play bills" that I've carried into the house - you have to get rid of some stuff.

But I've seen a lot of plays! My Irish/English Lit professor taught me to keep them all!

Oh, alright.

Not helping is killing me (I sneak it in), but he's my hero. The great protector.

I'm supposed to go to a pool party now with Mary, and thank God it's raining! I won't be getting into a bathing suit again until September.

Baby keeps kicking...we love it!! :)

No comments: