My Blog List

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Randomness

Matt's brother and sister-in-law were on the Family Feud last week! I watched it, taped it, and laughed hysterically. Being on a game show isn't something you hear about --ever-- in Indiana. I, of course, didn't know that the show was still on; I lost track with Richard Dawson.

Sam and I raked leaves yesterday (Sam fell asleep on the job in his pumpkin seat). We're having the big Brooks family Thanksgiving, and the men are shooting clay targets on Friday. I'm a good shot, but we women folk must stay home, watch our children and bake pies, I guess. Sam and I will venture out and shop for daddy's Christmas present; we're the best team, and Sam is great at selecting ties.

Virgo me, I've already bought and wrapped most of my gifts. : )

Happy Thanksgiving...there is much for which to be thankful!

No comments: