My Blog List

Friday, November 30, 2007

In The Spotlight

I've been weeding through old photo albums (I've had 3 glasses of wine, so bear with my spelling) this week, compiling boxes instead of cumbersome tomes. I found so many photos of my friend Eric, always at my side at the bars (my former lifetime), while I was next to some creep I was dating or chasing, always watching out for me. He's an amazing friend. The best, really. That guy would stop in the middle of his wedding (I hope he has one soon!!!) to come to my rescue, I swear. I love his girlfriend, too, but if she ever messes with him she has to reckon avec moi! ; )

Matt is cooking steak Diane. Matt is also amazing. The best, really. Hee hee... Our little boy is beginning the stage of humor, and it's fantastic. He thinks my slapstick is brilliant, which brings such joy to my heart. I choked today on balsamic, and Sam laughed. He needs to discern comedy from tragedy. Hmph.

Matt let me cut his hair last weekend...with shears! Holy Haircut, Batman! He has such trust in me (much more than...oh, never mind). He said he looks like Fozzy Bear. Speaking of Fozzy Bear, Sam is getting Tickle Me Elmo from Santa.

Wait: different TV program.

Eh, goodnight all. Life is amazing; the best, really.

No comments: