My Blog List

Monday, June 18, 2007

Concerts and Baby Jammies


Matt and I went to see Wilco Friday, after telling our waiter at Elements to box our $120 dinner because we had a concert to catch. God, we're radical. When we arrived people were in our seats, and we spent the first 8 songs figuring out that they'd given us seats 12-13 H ... only one was in orchestra (downstairs), the other in royalty (upstairs). They finally seated us in the "trouble seats" which were one row better downstairs. Not bad. Matt took some photos with his phone and I said, "Make sure to zoom in on Jeff." He said, "Oh, ok, honey, I'll make sure to zoom in on ... Jeff!" He tolerates my starstruckness. Matt loved Wilco, thus passing my final test for him (just kidding!).
Saturday we ran around all day, bought patio furniture, flowers, and I bought Matt a firepit for Father's Day. It was 90 degrees so we didn't use any of it (but at least we're ahead of the game, said the Virgo). Jason and Beth came over for din-din and Matt let me drink wine with the adults. Whoohoo! Jason helped Matt assemble furniture whilst Beth planted my planters for me ... such good family.

Sunday, it was Father's Day/Finn's 4th b-day at my dad's; Matt got Father's Day cards all around, and a little outfit for the baby that says: I love Daddy. Awwww.
Last night the baby kicked and I laughed, patted my belly and said, "Do it again!" It did. Every time it kicked I shook it a little and said, "Do it again," and we played this game for 15 minutes. Smart kid already.

I'm getting way fat in the belly (still have skinny legs, there is a God) and I love it!

No comments: