My Blog List

Monday, August 20, 2007

Zzzzzzz

Ah, we were delighted to see that the couple sitting next to us at Ruth's Chris this weekend (in the bar, I kid you not) had their 2-yr-old daughter accompanying them. Hooray: Ruth's Chris is kid-friendly! Our waiter asked if we were celebrating an occasion. Every day is worth celebration, no?

Personally, I celebrate our conversation. (happy happy joy joy.)

Last night, twice, Matt pulled my arm over him while we slept. I was finally, actually, getting some sleep, but I was awake enough to think, "Aww, how sweet."

This morning he confessed that it was because I was lying on my back snoring.

I've never been accused of this before, but I said, "You try sleeping with a 6 pound kid (with a larger femer) on your lung."

Okay, add snoring to the list. Damn it.

No comments: