My Blog List

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rent the Rug Doctor

Swam 1.25 miles today, which doesn't sound like a lot more than 1 mile, but it was an additional 8 laps, down and back (16 laps). I was feeling competitive with Speedo Girl next to me, who was actually a much better swimmer...at first. She gave up at a mile, so, of course, I had to continue.

I need to find a new swim cap that holds all of this hair! I pulled it off several times during my swim, and I tried to swim without it, but so much hair in my eyes. Finally, I pulled it over my head leaving my locks flowing out the bottom, kind of like a mullet. I looked like a pro, for sure.

I've noticed that swimmer girls have short hair. Me no like short hair. Moms also have short hair. I like throwing it all into a ponytail, which I suppose means I should just cut it all off. But no way.

I went to Walmart today (God, I hate that place) to buy a small swimming pool for Gertie to run around in once in a while. I asked a lady who worked there for help. She said, and I'm NOT kidding. "That's a great idea. Maybe I should buy one to use as a littler box for my possum" (Or is that opossum?). She told me that it was blind in one eye. I ran to my car... fast.

I Rug-Doctored the entire house today, too...just for fun. Matt just handed me a glass of wine, he's cooking dinner, and Sam's hanging onto me hoping to watch Youtube. Life's good!

No comments: