My Blog List

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sufing vs. French Fries

My husband is surfing in Rincon, Puerto Rico, and I miiiiiiiiiiss him. It is a great feeling to miss your husband, who hasn't raked but one bag of leaves all fall. We've been texting and calling each other constantly, like those dating people do. You've seen them, sitting in a bar constantly smiling, texting, receiving texts, texting, receiving texts. That's dating.

Sam definitely notices that he's missing, and says, "Daddy home..." a lot during the day. He even napped on Matt's pillow this afternoon.

Matt said he's been surfing with a lady from New Jersey, and I said, "Have fun!" I doubt he got such coolness from marriage #1. ; )~

Took Sam for his first official hair trim today (still long, still looks kinda like a girl), and then to the Gap for some clothes and Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Big suburban day!

No comments: