My Blog List

Thursday, February 14, 2013

True Love and German Food

Today we celebrate Valentine's Day, our first date 8 years ago, and our love of Wienerschnitzel.

We're having our annual lunch date at the Rathskeller, where Matt and I had date #1 in 2005. We'd been trying to sync our schedules for a week or so, and the only day that worked for both of us was February 14. On the phone, I said, "Um, you know that's Valentine's Day, right?" Matt said of course he did.

He brought me a rose. I brought nothing. We both had the Wienerschnitzel. I knew we were gonna make it.

And after clearing away several cobwebs, here we are. What a beautiful ride.

I know one thing I won't be giving Matt for Valentine's Day: his own Pinterest board on my account. Several of my friends have boards for their husbands and, besides being kind of silly (oh wait, did I just delete the word "stupid"?), I just don't get this. Do husbands consult these boards? I'm thinking not.

So, Happy Valentine's Day, big hunky husband. Please do not ever get a Pinterest account. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I ѕimply just ѕay what а
relief to uncover somebody who aсtuаllу knowѕ
ωhаt they're talking about on the internet. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people should check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't moгe popular gіven that you
certainly posѕеss the gift.

Mу website: hcg diet for weight loss - www.biofalu.hu

Anonymous said...

I quіte like looking through a pοst that ωill mаke men and women think.

Also, thanks for allоwіng me to comment!


Feel fгee to ѕurf tо my web site .
.. bodybuilding without steroids
My website > steroids list