My Blog List

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Westward Ho

We had another superb vacation with our traveling toddler. We loved Colorado Springs and the Broadmoor - wow. I truly could live with the Royal Family and feel quite adequate. I love Sterling tea sets and sugar cubes. ; )

We hiked and toured all over the place; I especially liked Manitou Springs, a little artsy village at the foot of Pikes Peak. Boulder was gorgeous and Denver too - it'd had been a while since I visited those parts. Still not sure how or why the University of Colorado is CU, but I'm sure they have class outside there a lot.

Last night, Matt and I drank wine and talked in our hotel bathroom while Sam slept in his wee crib. We were laughing at how much life changes once you have a little one, but we really enjoy including him and taking him everywhere. He's already had so many life experiences, and he's not even 2!


No comments: