My Blog List

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sweet Comic Valentine

Damn it, if I were cooler and had a Myspace account, I could emoticon my present mood, but I’ll just have to verbally express it here: sick of winter.

Valentine’s Day was good: Matt and I celebrated our first date and first kiss by eating at the Rathskeller for dinner…where we had our first lunch date two years ago. Suddenly a German biergarten seems wildly romantic.

It was such a cold, snowy night. We’d enjoyed two snow days at home, a whole lot of lounging around making each other laugh, and last night I got him to watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Nothing bad could ever happen there.

A little e-drama came in from Tyrannosaurus Ex, but now I just shrug and go to sleep. I look back over the past two years and realize that so much has happened, but it’s all good. It’s like eating scrambled eggs in the diamond section pretty much every day.

No comments: